Classic Smores have been around for a long time. Not only is it a classic campfire dessert, but it’s also one of the most favourite desserts you can make at home. Here’s how you can your own classic smores.
Classic Smores Recipe
Smores have been around for a long time. Not only is it a classic campfire dessert, but it’s also one of the most favourite desserts you can make at home. Smores are traditionally made over a campfire but it can also be done at home on a stove’s flame, in an oven, a microwave and more.
There have been so many versions throughout the years, but nothing beats the classic smores. All the ingredients can be found online or at World stores. Here’s how you can make one.
- A pack of graham crackers
- A pack of marshmallows
- Hershey’s chocolate bar
- Gather everyone around the campfire
- Halve each graham cracker sheet crosswise
- Take one half of the graham cracker and top it with your chocolate
- Using a stick or a long fork, carefully heat the marshmallow over the open flame until it begins to turn brown and melt a little.
- Place the hot marshmallow on top of the cracker with chocolate and put the other half of the cracker on top to create a sandwich
- Gently press down all ingredients together to allow the hot marshmallow to melt the chocolate
- Let it cool down for a few seconds
This fun, fast and easy classic smores recipe will certainly add joy to every camping trip you’ll have. Just a tip, make sure to pack extra of the ingredients because this will surely become a blockbuster, so make sure you have enough for everyone.
For more camping tips, tricks and hacks, check out more of our blogs here!