Hot Baileys Recipe. Nothing beats a cup of a warm drink on a cold winter night after a day full of fun and adventure. Here’s how you can make one.
Hot Baileys Recipe
Nothing beats a cup of a warm drink on a cold winter night after a day full of fun and adventure. Not only does this drink help warm up the body, but it can also help you relax. This fast and easy hot milk recipe, spiked with delicious Bailey’s is guaranteed to make your nights at the camp, or even just at home, extra special and warm.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 cups whole milk (you can also use any type of milk)
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur
- Chocolate shavings
- Large marshmallows
- In a small saucepan or pot, add 3 cups of whole milk and ½ cup of Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur.
- Turn on the stove then put in on medium heat.
- Let the mixture warm up and continue stirring until everything is combined.
- Once combined, transfer the mixture into a mug.
- This is ready to be served but if you want to add some sweetness to your drink, you can top your drink off with some toasted marshmallows and chocolate shavings.
- Serve and enjoy while it’s still hot.
If it’s summer and it’s a hot night, you can also still enjoy this drink. Just add some ice to a glass, pour the mixture, stir and you’re good to go. Enjoy it however you want to.
Just keep in mind that Baileys contains about 17% alcohol, so just make sure that you keep an eye on your drink all the time especially when you are camping with kids because they might mistake it for their own hot milk. Aside from that, here are some more tips for camping with kids.
This Hot Baileys is best enjoyed if you are with your friends, around the campfire, enjoying some music or playing camping games.